|What do you do when you're too sick to go to work |
and you're trapped in your house?
(Image: © Sommai Sommai | Dreamstime.com)
- Spend the day in my PJs.
- Read the first lines of the books on my bookshelves because I can't concentrate enough to read a full book.
- Change my blog template.
- Drink 10 cups of herbal tea.
- Do a search and destroy of adverbs in my current WIP.
- Brainstorm blog topics.
- Search for new apps for my smart phone.
- Re-read the opening chapter of some of my first stories for a laugh.
- Download new books to my e-Reader.
- Curl up with my heating pad and a bottle of cough syrup.
- Alphabetize my bookshelves.
- Feel guilty about not going to work.