- Fidelity, Infidelity and the Relationship of Penelope and Odysseus
- A Critical Review of Masculinity in Macbeth
- Anne's House of Dreams: A Historical Source?
- The Importance of Setting in "Young Goodman Brown"
- Mistress Pat: A Historical Source? (a recurring theme, I guess)
- Characterizations of the Heroines in the Novels Emma and Pride and Prejudice
Will I ever read those papers again? Probably not. But I still keep them.
I know many people throw them away, but to me they are reminders of fun times. (I loved my university experiences.)
|My closet is full of old scribblers and manuscripts.|
I've also heard of people tossing or burning their first manuscripts. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that. The poor relative who has to clean out my office after I die will probably have to do the task.
- It is inspiring to see how much my writing skills have developed and improved over the years.
- They make me laugh, which keeps me humble.
- Sometimes I find a few gems, and I think - Wow, I wrote that? Cool.