As I mentioned in my blog post on New Year's Day, I have a lot of goals for 2013. So, I'm marking where I am now in early January and I'll try to check back on these items periodically to see how things progress through the year.
|Keeping track of where I'm going|
will hopefully keep me
going where I want to...
- Publishing: I have not published anything.
- Writing: I have three novels outlined and ready to write.
- Editing: I have completed three novels that need to be edited. (Well, I have more novels in my closet than that, but three are close to being at "share-able" standards.) ;)
- Critique Group: I have submitted my first pages of 2013 to my critique group and meet with them Thursday night! Yay!
- Workshops: I am presenting my first workshop of 2013 to my writing group on January 12th. It is on Promotion.
- Conference: I've registered for the When Words Collide conference.
- Online Classes: I've registered for two online classes - one craft related, one marketing related.
- Newsletter: I have just registered for a MailChimp account, but haven't done much with it yet.
- Blog Hop: I'm sticking with Six Sentence Sunday until the end of January.
- Twitter: I have 1,134 followers.
- Facebook: I have 37 likes and my weekly total reach is 29. (Rather absimal, isn't it? So, a lot of room for improvement there!)
- Blog: I have 35 people following my blog. In 2012, I blogged 63 times. My highest quantity of comments received was for a Six Sentence Sunday post, All That Glitters #2, where 55 lovely people commented. (Thank you!)
- Klout: My Klout score is 51, for what it's worth.
- Google+: I'm in 131 circles.
How do you keep track of your progress?