|You can find a little bit of Canada|
anywhere... from the books I've
listed to this flag at the
Consulate of Canada in Bermuda.
(I took this picture in February.)
by people I know!
- Judith Duncan - Murphy's Child (Alberta)
- C.J. Carmichael - Small Town Girl (Saskatchewan)
- Sarah Kades - Claiming Love (Alberta)
- Roxy Boroughs - Crazy for Cowboy (Alberta)
- Suzanne Stengl - On the Way to a Wedding (Alberta)
- And, there is also my recent release, Devin's Second Chance, which is set in the fictional town of Morning Lake, Alberta.
Do you have a favorite Canadian romance novel?