|As I mentioned last year, |
keeping track of where I'm going
will hopefully keep me
going where I want to go!
- Publishing: I have two novels published (Devin's Second Chance and Annie's Christmas Plan). Yay! (+2)
- Writing: I have six novels outlined and ready to write. (+3)
- Editing: I have completed four novels that need to be edited. Of the four, two are paranormal romances that are quite close to being ready for a beta readers' eyes, but I'd like to publish another one or two stories in my Morning Lake series first. The other two (a paranormal romance and a contemporary romance) require substantial edits because they are stories I completed a few years ago that I've decided I'd like to dust off and revisit. (+1)
- Critique Group: My critique group has decided to proceed into 2014, but our lives are getting complicated. It is a great motivator and source of inspiration, though, so I need to make this a priority. (0)
- Workshops: I am helping with a workshop for ARWA, my writing group, in June. (0)
- Conference: I've registered for the When Words Collide conference and signed up to sit on three panels! (0)
- Online Classes: I haven't signed up for any online classes yet. Last year I was disappointed with a couple of the ones I took, so I think I'll step back from those for a while. (-2)
- Newsletter: I sent out two newsletters in 2013 and I plan to continue with my newsletter! Yay! Right now I send out newsletters when I have a new release (so rather sporadically), and I'm trying to decide if I want to bump that up to once a month. Either way, you should definitely sign up for it! ;) (+2)
- Blog Hop: I participated in a few blog hops in December and they were a lot of fun. I want to do more in 2014! (0)
- Twitter: I have 1,810 followers. I <3 Twitter. (+676)
- Facebook: I have 528 likes and today my weekly total reach is 170. I'm thrilled with the upswing in my FB page! (+491)
- Blog: I have 44 people following my blog - I'd really like to break 50, but we'll see. In 2013, I blogged 105 times. (+9)
- Klout: My Klout score is 46. (-5)
- Google+: I'm in 199 circles, which is surprising because I'm hardly ever there. (+68)
I'm not sure these stats mean much of anything. Most of these topics don't gauge my progress in any real way, but it is fun to see how things have changed or stayed the same.
Do you keep track of your stats?