Thank you, Mae!
By accepting, I am required to:
- Link back to the person who nominated me for the award.
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
- Reveal 7 things about myself.
- Nominate others to receive the award and continue the fun!
7 things about me:
- Two of my favorite movies are A Room with a View and the Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth.
- I really want to travel to New Orleans, Greece and Newfoundland--although perhaps not all during the same trip.
- My favorite TV show to watch when I'm home alone? The Big Bang Theory.
- I drink beer with my critique group ... during critiques. (We all do.) Don't you wish you could join us? ;)
- On my daily commute, I get to enjoy a view of the Rocky Mountains. It is beautiful.
- I love having a big, open sky over my head. I don't enjoy living in rainy or cloudy places--I feel claustrophobic in places like that.
- I love planting flowers in my garden. When I come down the street and see them blooming, I smile. And what is better than that?
|Peonies from my garden|
And, I nominate the following bloggers to share in the fun (should they wish to participate):
- Mary M. Forbes, Western Contemporary and Historical Romance Writer who has a new release coming out soon!
- Sarah Kades, Contemporary and Paranormal Romance Writer who has a new release coming out this summer!
- Marlow Kelly, Historical Romance Writer who has a new release coming out in August!
- Diana Cranstoun, Historical Romance Writer who has an amazing blog about WWII and writing!
- Victoria Smith, Chick Lit Writer who has a fabulous blog where she talks about travel, books and other fun stuff!
- Mahrie G. Reid, Mystery (with a touch of romance) Writer who has a new release coming out this month!
- Dee Van Dyk, Professional Writer who has her first fiction novel releasing in 2014!
So, now it is your turn, what is your favorite movie?