I've had the opportunity to do a lot of wonderful things in my life... and plan to do a lot more!
During my adventures, I've learned about:
- patience when searching for Nessie from Urquhart Castle,
- exhilaration when landing a Cessna during my one flying lesson,
- curiosity of the exotic while wilting on a trip down the Belize River,
- discovery during an archaeological dig in Italy,
- stage fright while being interviewed for an article on writing romance,
- nature while sailing in the Gulf Islands with marine biologists,
- leisure when soaking in the hot springs in Banff National Park,
- team work as President of the Alberta Romance Writers' Association,
- seizing the opportunity when climbing to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa,
- opulence when celebrating New Year's Eve in Las Vegas,
- history when going on a ghost tour in Edinburgh, and
- sex when visiting the brothel paintings that were preserved in Pompeii. ;)
AND, SOMETIMES YOU WRITE THE ADVENTURE...
I've loved writing since I was a little girl, and, over the last decade or so, I've been making writing a priority in my life.
So I figured that if I could let go of an airplane wing with only a parachute on my back and a one-way radio strapped to my front, I should be able to let go of my stories and send them out into the world.
SO CONTINUES THE NEXT ADVENTURE...